Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A-Z

Me: A to Z
A writing prompt based on the alphabet. 26 things about you. Write as much or as little as you like.



A If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be? something incredibally insane although I hope I would a sweet and loving animal. At this poing, probably a basset hound

B BOOKS: What's on your reading list? I am still working on the Bible plus the latest sisterchik book? Dont know what I sisterchik is? just ask

C COMPULSIVE about anything?holy cow yes! Where do I even start? I like to do things in my order. I have to check the alarm 4 times before I can even relax to go to sleep

D DREAMS - Do you ... dream in color? remember your dreams? keep a dream journal?
I dream in color. I remember all of them and perhaps my next post will be about the crazy ones...They are not insane...the 2 this week include being in the middle of a field with planes driving all over the place and last night I was responsible for a horrible disaster..not too pleasant I tell you

E EATING - what's your usual snack? favorite is ice cream or kelly dip

F A Few of your FAVORITE Things. my michael,blogs, my dog

G GIGGLES! What (or who) makes you laugh?my michael makes me laugh as well as a few girls from work. Do you have a good sense of humor? i have a twisted sense of humor but i think i am fun

H major HOT Button: kids in the car without seat belts or car seats, kids playing in the road without supervision...see where this is going

I I am __loved and blessed____________

K Also KNOWN As... Aliases? Screen names? A non de plume perhaps? ganurse (thats like georgia nurse and not gay nurse like my friend andy calls me), amester, and pentz while I was in college

L I LOVE ...my husband, my family, my Lucy the basset hound, my future child, my job, my family

M How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? Parties or 1-on-1? if you can guarantee me they are not nice or not snotty I am all for it. I am a people person until you make me feel stupid

N What's the story of your NAME? were you named after anyone? Do you go by a nickname? Any aliases? my parents named me amy. I was going to be amy monique. I was going to be a boy so my gpa still calls me amy george

O OBSERVANT - What's around you right now? What do you see? i see crap. I mean clutter. Sorry. Its one of the rooms we have to clean before the home study

P Who are the special PEOPLE in your life? michael, my sister, my parents, my friend rebekah

Q Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself:not enough time..There are certain words I dont like. the people at work know this list. I dont know why. They remind me of different words whick gross me out. it wouldnt be nice to list examples

R What do you like to do for RECREATION? walk the dog, read, blog, movies with michael

S Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends? only in the car or in front of the computer

T What's at the Top of your TO DO list?: to get our adoption dossier together and to get the house clean before the home study starts

U Any UNUSUAL Experiences: i have odd stories. i was at work when a spanish speaking only parent came up saying MICROWAVE? MICROWAVE? I took her to the lounge and showed it where it was ..she nooooooo.She took me to the patients room and showed me the dinner that was locked in the security box

V VEGAS, Vienna, Venice, Vladivostok... How far have you traveled? What's your favorite City? I have been to LOndon and Quito Ecuador. SO far, I love disney cruises and colonial williamsburg

W WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall... What's your favorite season? What makes it sspecial?I love fall because its cuddle weather and it means Christmas times a coming

X EXes - Things You Don't Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?))
I gave up chick fil a lemondad and baked potatoes for 2006

Y Any secret/deep YEARNINGS? uhm..no

Z ZERO to ZENITH - Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along? I am getting there. I am learning daily. This could be a detailed question

2 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

What an awesome post!

Unknown said...

Found it on someone elses post!!!!