Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, October 27, 2006

Todays the day. We leave in about 8 hours to embark on our journey to TN where Jeff R and the lovely Val will take their vows and move to atlanta..Yippeee..So, no posts for a few days as we will be visiting friends.

Have a happy, safe, rainy weekend, at least if you live in the Atlanta area.
Blog of the day returning Monday

amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, thnx for stopping by my blog. It's taken me till now to get here lol. I hope you have a fab time in TN. Weddings are just sooo romantic aren't they?

Safe journey!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Have a great time ~ relax a little and indulge! :) I'm so jealous you're getting away...can't wait to hear how it went!