1. I am so looking forward to the fall season. I want to buy pumpkins and hay and a scarecrow. Is is bad that I do not have kids yet?
2. I found out I am not working Thanksgiving which means I can prepare Thanksgiving dinner for Michael and I and watch the parade. Can you tell I am just a bit excited? Also, I am totally excited that I get to go shopping early early on Friday. Anyone want to come?
3. We were approved for adoption. Michael and I are adopting a little girl from China and are just getting started on the process. We have orientation on Saturday and I am so happy. We have met so many people through this decision
4. Christmas is coming. I know its early, but I am a Christmas fanatic. Seriously, wait for upcoming Thursday 13s. Its pretty bad but I have so much fun thinking about it.
5. I am off Thursday and Friday nights this week which means more time with my lovable husband.
6. My friends Jeff and Val are getting married in 2 weeks which means a roadtrip to Tn, which means seeing college friends I have not seen in a decade.
7. I am looking forward to my positive attitude staying. I think my Williamsburg vacation really helped me. I am so relaxed and have had a great week at work.
8. I look forward to cleaning my house. I am not a good cleaner but we have to have our house in decent shape before the social worker visits.
9. I am looking forward to meeting our social worker. She called and left a message today which means the process is really happening.
10. I look forward to talking to my husband about baby names. I have been thinking about names since I started working at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. I have a list of names and once I take care of a certain number of names, that name gets marked off my list.
11. I look forward to improving my relationship with my husband. There is nothing wrong, but we are getting along so well and I am loving it.
12. I am looking forward to getting our pictures from our anniversary trip last week to Colonial Williamsburg. The trip journal is at www.xanga.com/amychristopher
13. I cant believe I have to stop at 13. I am looking forward to actually starting a family and learning more about the process and meeting new people. Can you tell I am excited!!!!!!
GOD IS GOOD!!!!
On that note, please visit my favorite websites
www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com This is our adoption journal
www.valtool.blogspot.com This is my wonderful husbands blog. He is new to this. Add him to your list and please stop by and say hello.
This is my first blog and it has a some pics on it from the trip..You can tell I am not that creative
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants