Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pandas

Hey, if you have never seen a Panda up close, check out this webcam from the Washington zoo..They get pretty close..They have a lot of cameras. we enjoyed our trip

Scroll down a bit

4 comments:

Amy said...

Amy..I love that! Thanks for sharing. I get on everyday and watch giraffes on another webcam! And also a penguin one too! I really should work instead, but I can't help myself!! BTW, I emailed you earlier...hope it helps!

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

I love Panda!

:D

Sparky Duck said...

Panda's are great. If you are ever in San Diego, seeing theres at the zoo is a must!

Anonymous said...

excellent website thanks for sharing