Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So, if you head on over to the adoption blog, you can read the events of the day!

All is well, and I am thankful for my new blogger friends. Most of you dont really know me, but i am usually lighthearted and positive. In fact, I am pretty silly at times and hubby Michael would agree to that! I am also thankful that there are so many believers in the blogger world. If you would, say a prayer for us this week that we do not get so discouraged over things that are happenning. There is nothing terribly bad going on in our lives. We are blessed beyond my imagination and i am feeling guilty for being a bit disappointed in events!!!!!!

To those of you who signed the adoption blog to pray for us, it means the world to me THANKS!!!!

No comments: