Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wordless Wednesday






This weeks WW is dedicated to baby Owen, my sisters youngest. Isnt he talented?????

13 comments:

crickl said...

He is a doll! And SO talented! Or did you just flip the photo? LOL

Happy WW
crickl's nest

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures. My daughter use to stick our her tongue other the time too. the in-laws use to laugh because she has a long tongue.

Unknown said...

NO I was on a cruise and took fast pics of him..I have loved these pics.

Unknown said...

Owen is a very talented cute little boy! Great pics - thanks for sharing!

Happy WW from Germany,

Sanni

Chaotic Mom said...

As a mom with two boys, low muscle tone and lots of oral motor therapy, I can honestly tell you that these pics are SO COOL! Very good skills there. ;)

I've posted "My Fantasy Tree", today. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Happy WW from Germany,
please visit mine,
Sonny

http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

haha! very talented indeed!! and what a cutie!! happy ww!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Yours is the best WW so far this week. Great photos!

*~*Cece*~* said...

He is such a doll!

YellowRose said...

Too cute and yes very talented!!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you got that on film~it will valuable some day with all that talent. Thanks for visiting today. Beckie at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

Cyndi said...

he is such a cutie!it wont be long and you'll be showing pictures of your daughter.

Anonymous said...

hes a cutie :)