Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Noah and Jacob and Joseph oh my and other things

Well, Im home from the first session of The Amazing Collection, a study that will take me through the entire Bible in 3 years. Today, we reviewed Genesis and dude, there is a lot of history in this book. I have not read it in years and was amazed at what I learned. I think I will add the memory very to this blog each week.
The verse from Genesis is
I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you
Genesis 17:7
I would love to learn more about Abraham, Jacob, and Joseph. What interesting characters.Its amazing that each person we studied had a purpose, even if they did not know it. Isn't it cool to know that each one of us has a purpose?
Let me ask you another question that I have asked before, What are you passionate about?
****contest starting Monday, details later today..Fun prizes! **********************

No comments: