Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, September 10, 2007

your turn

Hello Friends! Its Tuesday early morning 9/11 and it will be an emotional day I am sure. I will be working for the next 2 nights. I open the blogging floor to you now. Anything on your mind, 9/11, movies, the VMA's, High School Musical, Oprah, the View, a joke, interesting questions..anything...
9/11/01...remember,reflect, never forget
Oh yeah, I out a picture below of the basket I had asked you guys about...
Update 9:41am. I didnt mean to make 9/11 sound any less important than it is. Im watching them reading the names of the victims and watching the family and friends. I am just wondering how they are feeling. This is a time of remembering, reflecting and praying.

13 comments:

Karen said...

I have the Tivo set to record the VMA's at the next airing since I missed it last night. I loved Letterman on Oprah today! Not sure how I am feeling about the new season of the View, we'll give it some time to see what happens. Happy that Passions is no longer on the air here, when the Today show started its fourth hour today, it pushed Rachel Ray into a new slot (which I love!) and pushed iVillage into the slot after the news (which I also love!). Lots of thoughts and feelings about 9/11, but I will not be posting about them today, for several reasons. At some point I might, but for me, this is not the right time.

Valtool said...

I watched most of the second half of the View yesterday, remembering that Whoopi is on now. All I can say is I really did not need to know Whoopi Goldberg's bra size.

Unknown said...

I have not watched the View in so long. The lasts time I watched was the day Elizabeth showed her pregnant belly.Im not much for conversation!

I am so annoyed by Passions and I have never seen it. The only thing I know is the person who played little Grinch in the movie was on their and he died a few years ago.

Lots to reflect on today. It was 6 years ago that we learned we would be moving to Atlanta the day after we got home from our honeymoon

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't imagine what the families of 9/11 victims go through every year on the anniversary of this horrible tragedy! My thoughts and prayers are with them!

erin said...

I didn't watch the VMAs, but I saw the video of Britney's disastrous routine, and I just felt kind of sorry for her. She shouldn't have been up there. She clearly wasn't ready.

Annette said...

Didn't see the VMA's...did see the Britney disaster. I think she had her 15 minutes of fame and should spend her time working on herself as a person and mother...forget the stage. jmo. Haven't seen much of the View either lately, I have it recorded daily, but end of deleting it half the time.
I blogged a little about 9/11 today as well.

Jose said...

911 We will never forget.

I never cared for Britney even when she was at her best, it's sad to see what's happened to her.

Bummer, I stay true to the Cardinals but, damn it, do they have to lose every game at the last minute. Yesterday's loss was heart breaking.

Melanie said...

I blogged a little about 9/11 today too and even shared some pics we took of ground zero months after when we lived up in that area. We will never forget that date. God bless all of the families of the victims of that tragedy!

Today I am tired, fighting off a cold while trying to keep the kids in my house who have the colds happy and comfy as possible!

Hope you have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

The VMAs were horrible this year except for mr Justin Timberlake..I always enjoy him and that Chris Brown and dance!!.WHoo!

Cyndi said...

amy i got the book thank you so much.
I will never forget 9-11 and how it affected america the families are in my thoughts

Sparky Duck said...

Its a day for U2, thats for danged sure

Bella's Mommy said...

Amy,

My nieces birthday is on 9/11 I am sorry she shares this day with such a tragedy in America. I did see Britney's performance, it was painful to watch. I never get to see the view or Rachel Ray.

Rebecca said...

Gosh, I didn't watch a lick of television yesterday - but I visited several blogs with some nice tributes up.