Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, July 31, 2008

blogs

My name is Amy and I am addicted to blogs. Its time to clean out my bloglines. I presently read a lot of blogs but am always looking for more

So I thought I would share a random few blogs that I read and ask you to share some with me! I will share some more later!

www.valtool.blogspot.com
Hubbys blog and he his recent post was a Thursday 13

www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com
Hubbys 80s music blog


http://donandbe1.blogspot.com/

Don and Be just got home from China with their sweet baby and are new friends in Fl

www.ragamuffinsoul.com
Just a great read from a dude in Atlanta who talks about his job as worship leader, family life and his faith. This guy loves community

http://seventhdiamond.blogspot.com/
I love this lady. She another waiting China adopting mom and has become a great friend during our wait. She also loves community and has a great gift of encouragement. Go say hello to a really cool chick!

http://footballandfriedrice.blogspot.com/ and yet another cool adoption friend who I wished lived closer. I have enjoyed going through this wait together

http://luvbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Nikki is a nurse on the oncology floor at my hospital. She makes me smile everytime I see her. We have become friends by "floating" to each others floors and she is wonderful mom. Her and her husband are presently on a mission trip in Mexico. GO check out her cool photos!

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
Through this family's loss, they have encouraged me. So, go be encouraged and grab some tissues

http://frazzledfarmwife.blogspot.com/
She always reads my blog and comments! She is awesome. OK, you have to go read this. She shares farm life in a great way and also totally loves her family!



Ok, your turn. So, if you read this far down, Im impressed. Monday Aug 11 we will have another comment game while I am on vacation. Be prepared and sometime next week, a new book tour stops here and we have a cool book to give away!
So, what are you reading

8 comments:

Jose said...

Half the blogs on my side bar have moved on to bigger and better things, or so they say. lol Right now I only have a few I read on a daily basis.

I am reading a book put out by Moster.com called "Finding Keepers". It is basically a book about today's hiring practices.

Amy said...

Sincerely Anna is a new one I've picked up lately. She has adopted two children. I guess coming from an adoptive family myself I love to read about other's adoption stories whether it be in the states or elsewhere. Her kids are ever so cute. At least take a peek when you get a chance!

http://sincerelyanna.wordpress.com/

Annie said...

I just love to read everyone's blog. I hope here, I hope there. You know how it is!

Susan said...

I have such a big list, that I wouldn't know where to begin. I am constantly amazed at just how big the blog pool is.

You know what I also love? The fact that you don't have to wait out your adoption alone. This amazing tool has aloud you to connect with people who you otherwise would not know.

And it's not just limited to adoption. It's everything under the sun.

Love it. Love it. Love it.

:-) Susan

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am reading......

"Toddler Adoption" - The Weaver's Craft & the Fall Sonlight Catalog (for school books), oh and Pottery Barn Kids - fun to look at!!

And my favorite book, the Bible (though 2 Chronicles isn't really as "happening" as some others!)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

So nice of you to share some bloggy love!

Anonymous said...

A fun entertaining read - BradRuggles.com.

Miss you!!
Nik

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for the love :)