Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, July 11, 2008

movies that you requested

Movies that you suggested that I have yet to see

Howard's End
A Room With a View
An Affair To Remember
Memoirs of a Geisha
Invinsible
An Officer and a Gentleman
To Kill a Mockingbird
12 Angry Men
Batman Begins
Singin In the Rain
Hoosiers
Vertigo
Rear Window
Young at Heart
Pillow Talk
Send me no flowers
West Side Story
GOodbye Girl
Silver Streal
Poltergeist
ALl That Jazz
Forget Paris
The Touch of Mink
To Catch a Thief
The Bishops Wife
Arsenic
the old lace
An American in Paris
The Great Escape

So what do you think, have you seen any of these? Have any more classics you want to recommend?


BTW, I love Overboard

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Noone suggested
Breakfast at Tiffanies or Roman Holiday. True classics!!
I also like A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I also watched Barefoot in the Park about 100 times when I was in HS.

redmaryjanes said...

Loved Memoirs of a Geisha. Read the book first, then saw the movie.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

OK, here is a little secret ... My first name is actually Scarlett .. so I am a huge GONE WITH THE WIND fan ... it is my all time favorite movie ... I also love the original "Gidget" movie ...

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hoosiers...we have seen that about a 100 times. Great movie!

Ice Cream said...

I have seen and love almost all of these. Another great one is Gentleman's Agreement with Gregory Peck.

Susan said...

I've seen many of these...but would love to watch more. I love movies, I just need a pink room to watch my own movies when I want to. Someday...

:-) Susan

RamblingMother said...

Funny Face, Easter Parade, African Queen, Giant just to name a few more. I own several of the ones mentioned. I love Pillow Talk. It is a good list. Watch A Room With A View then get the book. They are both wonderful!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow, it appears I have some catching up to do with movie watching!! be sure to do some reviews after you've watched them!!