Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, July 24, 2008

PASTE magazine

Time to brag about my brother again, because as the oldest in the family I can. Mom told me to check out this magazine (Paste magazine)and while at Barnes and Noble the other day i found it. Its an international music magazine and pretty big in size. I opened it up and there is like a pages article on my brother, and its a really great article with an interview. Dang I am proud of him. Below are pics from the magazine article.
If you are in Barnes or Noble, check my brother out or you can read it here !! I am totally proud of him. Obviously, out musical tastes are very different but after watching his show, I can see why people go to see him, he has a LOT of energy!When we saw him a few weekends ago, he seemed almost grow up and even gave m e a hug! Awwwww




2 comments:

Ashton said...

Congrats to your brother!! :)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Yeah... congrats to your brother but is it ok if I say that your brother is 'eye candy'... shhhh... don't tell Mike... hehehehe