Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Post card exchange

Hey last day to sign up for the post card exchange. Click on the button on my sidebar (under the book I am reading), join the yahoo group and add your address to the database. Not to worry, all will be deleted after the exchange. You will not have to send more than 1o postcards and who doesn't like mail?

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am IN sister :=)