Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, July 07, 2008

So its Monday. We have the day off. We are lazy and just chilling today which is A okay with me! Nothing new. Although our house is clean, its time to start thinking and starting those projects that need to be done before LynnMarie gets here!

Yesterday we stopped by Petsmart and looked at the dogs. I watched a basset walk in and although I tried to find it, I could not. I thought about Lucy a lot yesterday.

This week, I work Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Random thought. I am so sick of hearing about the pregnant man who gave birth. He's really a she! Can we find something else to talk about? Perhaps the fact that Nicole Kidman had her baby and named her Sunday Rose?

I really should find something else to do. Need to head back to Weight Watchers. I have not been doing it at all, and since I know it works, I should get started.


I'm posting lyrics to a song I heard a few weeks ago at the Deeper Still conference called "The Mercy Seat" I can not seem to find a video of it but if you can find it on ITUNES, I strongly recommend. Its just beautiful.


Mercy Seat
In the darkness
Where everything is unknown
I face the power of sin on my own
I did not know of a place I could go
Where I could find a way to
Heal my wounded soul.

He said that I could come into
His presence without fear
Into the holy place where
His mercy hovers near

I'm runnin' I'm runnin'
I'm runnin' to the mercy seat
Where Jesus is callin' he said
His grace would cover me
His blood will flow freely
It will provide the healin'
Come runnin' to the mercy seat
I'm runnin; to the mercy seat.

Are you livin' where hope has not been?
You're lost in the curse of a
Lifetime of sin
Lovely illusions they never
Come true I know where there's a place
Of mercy for you
He said that you could come into his
Presence without fear
Into this holy place
Where his presence hovers near.

Come runnin' come runnin'
Come runnin' to the mercy seat
Where Jesus is callin' he said his
Grace would cover you. His blood
Will flow freely it will provide the healin'
Come runnin' to the mercy seat
I'm runnin' to the mercy seat
He said that you could come into his presence
Without fear into the holy place
Where his mercy hovers near

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear you talking about Weight Watchers. It really does work. I hope you go back soon, I know you will when you're ready.

Jose said...

How much longer til LynnMarie gets here?

Unknown said...

Jose, we dont know. We are hoping within the next 12 months. Our waiat has gotten shorted since joining the waiting child list. !!!!

I would love for you to contribute to our quilt. Have I share that with you!!!