Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

prayer request for blogging friend

I have not posted in a few days simply because I wanted to find some substance to write about.

My friends, you have read about Tricia. This past year she has delivered a micro preemie (who is no longer in the hospital), had a double lung transplant and was diagnosed with cancer (apparently common after transplants). Her husband has been encouraging people all over the world by his blog.

According to CFhusband, her first rounds of chemo did not work the way they wanted and now they have to go to something stronger. Read the blog for more details

I know this family is surrounded by love and prayer but will you talk to God about them today and head over to www.cfhusband.blogspot.com and leave them a note?

3 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

So much for one person to go through! I will send a prayer up for her!

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, I have been following this story for a long time.It has been an amazing year for them.I will continue to pray for them.