Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pray

I am heading to work. If anyone reads this, pray for the patients and the staff. I know of 3 very sick children with brain tumors who are fighting so hard. Pray we can meet their physical, mental, and social needs. Pray that the nurses have enough energy tonight to do their best and can take care of the parents and patients.

Wish I could mention their names, I just can't but they are wonderful

6 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

will be praying ... i can't imagine how your job must shake your heart!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I'm praying, Amy.

Amy said...

Dear Amy, Know that I am praying all throughout the day. Don't need to mention names anyway because our God knows who we're praying for!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh, I will definitely say a prayer. My heart just breaks for those parents. I can't imagine hearing something like that about my children, just heartbreaking!

Susan said...

I'm a little late for this post, but am praying. Wow, Amy, it's an amazing job you have! I don't think we say thank you to our health care workers quite enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com