Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, August 25, 2008

3 more things I am no longer ashamed to admit I watch

anything with Gordon Ramsey
Tori and Dean-still In love
Dog the Bounty Hunter

Judge as you will
this is Amy Christopher and I approved this post

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I watch:

Ghosthunters
Ace of Cakes

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I love Tori and Dean! I'm totally addicted :)

Melissa Martin said...

I've watched Rock of Love 1 &2 (blushing).

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with the challenge!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ok as long as we are fessing up.....I love watching Wife Swap. I would love to watch someone switch lives with me for 2 weeks.

Chubby Chick said...

I watch Tori and Dean from time to time, too. hehe

Christie said...

SERIOUSLY - LOVE Gordon Ramsey. I think we watch all things related to him -

Have you ever watched "Last Restaurant Standing" on the BBC? SOOOOOOO GOOD. Ok, no Gordon on there, but still!

Tori and Dean - don't get me started - even AB will watch that with me. Ha!

Anonymous said...

i love tori and dean and dog the bounty hunter. i read dogs book its really interesting

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back indicating your blog for reference(k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Mom2Three said...

Ha!!!
My husband and I are addicted to Tori and Dean, too.
Who would have thought?? We used to live in rainy, rainy, Neah Bay, Washington, and I survived by watching sunny, sunny "90210."
And now look at us -- watching Tori for real!
Cynthia
underthemistymountain.blogspot.com