Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brownies

Im just going to post when I feel like it. Those brownies the other day rocked!

1 box of Betty Crocker Brownie Mix

2 cans of pumpkin

Mix and bake at 350 for 35 minutes, let them cool and put in fridge. Sooooo yummy and only 1 point for a piece. You gotta try it!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I will have to try the brownies. and way to go on the 2 pounds :) I keep looking for you on im to tell you something... I am going to text you right now. love ya

Rebecca said...

I've never heard of Pumpkin Brownies... Now Peanut Butter Brownies, there's something I've heard of! :-0...

Happy Rockin' Friday!! :)

TorAa said...

I'm very grateful for your comments to my post after returning from the Hospital.
That was, and is something, that I hope most people will exprience. This time, the results so far were 100 perfect, regarding "lifethreatning" -but my age, there are still something to be "regulating" in terms of what to eat etc.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Just me writing from up North in Norway. About how it is here and our few travels around.

-----------------
Brownies:
Nor very well know here until 5-6 years ago. I like them with tranberries. No sugar, no salt.
Can they be the same without?
Yeah. Even more crispy.
Secret: Use Genuin Butter, then you need not add salt;)

ooop, may Cat, just jumped down from the roof, as usual. We have to mieiooew (archieve on my blog)

KC said...

oh yum.. I so need to try that.. how big are the pieces to make them one point each?

Unknown said...

They say it makes 36 servings but I made it into 18 servings which was awesome and made it 2 points

Unknown said...

I just bought some no pudge brownie mix the other day and you can even make individual servings in the microwave. You mix it with yogurt. yum-o

Granna said...

Hey, I tried your brownies last night. I had company over to watch football and many of us are on WW, so I gave them a try and they are sooooo gooood and moist. Pumpkin has a lot of fiber, so they also served as a natural, might I say, mover!