Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Someone asked me about the weight loss challenge so far. Its not too late to join, check the button on my side bar, click on it and add your info!

Every Monday you check in with your results!

Second, Wednesdays are my free diet days so today I got back on track by starting out at the gym.

I had an apple and a brownie from yesterday for breakfast (totally yummy) All I did was mix Betty Crocker brownie mix with 2 cans of pumpkin. You cant taste the pumpkin.


For lunch I will have a frozen WW meal ( on sale at Publix plus I got coupons at me meeting) and a serving of veggies.

Dinner tonight will be another WW mean plus an extra veggie.and a fruit

Snacks today will be
Grapes and laughing cow cheese
WW yogurt (2)

5 comments:

KC said...

What a cool way to lose weight.. I think I'm going to join up also.. but 1st I need to find a scale.. I don't keep one of those evil things in my house, it just ruines my day to look at it LOL. So I'll stop by my grandmas hope on hers, make myself sad, then come back and sign up tomorrow for this. I was planning on starting in Sept after labor day to lose weight before christmas anyways.. so now this will help me stick to it, I'm so bad at not sticking to it..

Chubby Chick said...

Pumpkin is so healthy, and chocolate can't be beat. I should really try those brownies sometime. Thanks for the recipe!

Chrissie said...

That's awesome that we are doing the same challenge. That's awesome you have a free day. Wednesday night after WI I always have free night as well.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Sounds like you doing great!

I just bought some grapes (and cantaloupe and nectarines) yesterday. The grapes are sooooooo good!

Steph said...

Thanks for the challenge. I'm signed up!