Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, August 25, 2008

tagged a few weeks ago

a few weeks my friend Christy tagged me so now I will participate Here are 7 random things about yours
) I loved and still love boy bands! Go ahead and either laugh out loud or roll your eyes since you already assumed that.
2)I love lemons with salt on them

3)A perfect job would be to work in a newborn nursery but those are really hard to find anymore. Truly, babies either room in with mom or go to the nursery but there arent many babies in there.

4)
I am terrified of driving in the rain
5)
I have wonderful amazing friends and family
6)
I love anything with toffee in it
7) I do believe if you put cheese on anything, it will be yummy



So if you are reading this, you are tagged. Make sure you visit Cristy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still love the boybands too. i posted my videos and pics on myspace and youtube of the bsb concert from last week

Ken said...

When I was a kid, I use to add salt or soy sauce on every thing because I thought it would taste better.