Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday

Well today totally didn't go as expected, but none the less i have loved it so far. I was hoping to have lunch with a friend or two but everyone was busy and then planned on going to a weight watcher meeting where I knew I had gained more weight.

Well, I went ahead and went to my Weight Watcher meeting where I was surprised to learn I lost 2 pounds. After that I went over to the furniture store to order a part for our bed and then went to the grocery store to load up on fruits and veggies and other things. I plan on making some low fat brownies today, I will let you know how those go.

Then a friend called and I decided to visit her at home since she was stuck waiting for a cable hook up. Plus I had not seen her sweet boy in a few weeks. It was a needed visit. This friend is struggling with far more than I ever knew and she needed the visit far more than I did. I am so glad we were able to spend some time with her.


Hopefully i am back on the WW wagon. I signed for a challege trying to lose 30 pounds by Christmas..
We will see....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy - I'm a Christian weight watcher from Georgia too (Duluth)! Let me encourage you to stay on plan--it works! When I'm tempted to go off plan, I say to myself "nothing tastes as good as thin will feel!"

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. (Ephesians 6:10)

Blessings,

Christy Lynn

FHL said...

Sounds like a good day :o) My mother-in-law and two of my closest friends all did weight watchers....the results and their success was amazing, they looked fabulous. It's a terrific program.

I love the name of your cats! :o)

RamblingMother said...

I gave you an award. please see the blog.

Jose said...

Sounded like a productive day for you, and congrats on the 2 pounds specially if you thought you had gained. Oh, and save me a brownie.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

My best advice when trying to lose any weight is to enjoy the process some how ... i am proud of you ...

i am doing terrible at reading right now .. just not motivated .. i am trying to work on THE BOOK and research agencies for Ethiopia adoption ... not sleeping well, but all my laundry is done, so there is my silver lining ...

Pam and Jeff said...

I want to sign up for the challenge. Where do I sign up? I left you a message on the WW board!!

FluffyDonna said...

30 lbs by Christmas! Sounds ambitious, I'm proud of you!! It will be fun to see you get back on track. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Unknown said...

to join the challlenge, click on the button on the right of my blog

BITR Country Girl said...

Congrats on the 2 pound loss! 30 pounds by Christmas...that's a pretty ambitious goal. Mine is 10 by christmas....I want to lose a total of 25 by my 25th birthday.