Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, April 05, 2008

comment game-again

Working this weekend. Will post substances later..Until then. Play the comment game. THanks
Here's how it goes: I'll start the game off in the comments section by choosing two words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun.

comment game closed for now.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

At Christmas time, one big gift or lots of small gifts?

Anonymous said...

If it is the one thing you really want - one big gift!

Sunrise or sunset?

Valtool said...

not a morning person - sunset!

watching grass grow or watching paint dry?

Anonymous said...

watching grass grow - much less stinky!!

PB&J or PB&Banana?

Soapbox Girl said...

PB&J


club sandwich or BLT?

TeaMouse said...

One Big Gift

Unknown said...

ipod or mp3 or neither

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ipod....I love my Ipod!

Pen or Pencil

Sassy said...

Pencil! I love to be able to go back and straighten out my mistakes...if only life were so easy!

The book or the movie?

Jodie said...

The book, its always better!

Green tea or Black Tea

Kelly said...

Green tea, so many benefits that are coming about and it helps you lose weight so hands down :)
So now... paper clips or staples

Unknown said...

Good one! Staples

Winter or Fall?

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Amy, thanks so much for stopping by...loved your quilt idea. Such a precious thing!

Kelly said...

fall

cake or pie

Sassy said...

Pie!

A cat in your window or a dog on your porch?