Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gotta work tonight and Monday night so weigh in will be Tuesday.


A lot of people on WW have blogs and have included what they call their "staple foods". so I thought I would share my list. Hope that you will help me add on.

Added 10 more minutes to my exercise Saturday. Its finally fun to exercise and I know I will feel better afterwards!

WooHoo

WW- weight watchers

WW Yogurt- only 1 point
WW Ice Cream toffee bars- 2 points
FF shredded cheddar Cheese
Low fat Mozzarella
Light BabyBel cheese
2 point snacks
fresh veggies
frozen veggies that just need to be steamed
skinless boneless chicken breast
FF sour cream
Cant believe its not butter
Egg whites
Bacon
prechopped onions and pepper
WW English Muffins and Bagels
WW and South Beach frozen meals
Trader Joes Orange Chicken
Cereal
bananas

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, you commented on my TT post this past week. Those are good foods. My wife who does WW loves anything in a 100 calorie pack. :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe there is something wrong with me. I just can't seem to come up with very many foods that really are my comfort foods.

Susan said...

This is a great list. I can't do the FF cheese, but I can do the light...how many pts is the BabyBel?

Susan

Unknown said...

the light baby bel is only 1 point

FluffyDonna said...

I love reading your blog, can't wait for more :)

Jose said...

Happy to hear you are doing great with the WW plan. Keep up the good work.