Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thursday 13

This is my first Thursday 13 in months! Good to be back








Thirteen Things about Amy

13 websites I visit daily and why . Let me know if you visit any please
1. Valtools Box- its my hubbys blog
OOOOOh, hes got a good Thursday 13, today..If you like anything Disney, check him out!

2.Taking You Back- hubbys 80s blog

3.Cf Husband- just go visit, what a blessing

4. bloglines- gotta keep track of the 400 blogs I try to read. Thank God not everyone updates daily. I cant list all the blogs I read so this covers everyone! Let me clarify, I do not read 400 a day, thats just how many are on my bloglines list! This includes a lot of adoption blogs like www.babyhoffman.com (sorry Laura) heehee!

5. Ragamuffin Soul- awesome, must read blog! Fabulous blogger who is a daddy and worship dude in Atlanta. Quite entertaining.

6.Weight Watchers Message boards

7. Disboards- going
on a Disney Cruise in 2 weeks, this is for any Disney fan ..message boards about parks, cruises and just about anything

8. CHOA- my work, CHildrens Healthcare of Atlanta. usually

just checking email, great info for parents

9. China Adoption Sites- Links to blogs who are close to travelling to get their sweet babies

10. When Love Takes You In- Our adoption blog

11. Steven Russell- a fun guys with a cool blog who gets his readers into thought provoking conversation. Likes sports

12. Yahoo groups- involved in lots of adoption groups

13 CNN-ok I look at the main stories and then I click on the entertainment section, heh at least I am being honest


Rounding up the list is Jeff, since I listed his friend and didnt want to hurt his feelings in case he reads this and I doubt he will so I might as well erase this since I get a comment from him once a year but perhaps by putting his name and link here, you guys can visit him and tell him to stop by. Fun guy!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!









The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



33 comments:

orneryswife said...

That's a lot of reading in one day! I only check the family blogs every day, then I cycle through others on my blogroll or back through the comments. Happy TT!
TM

Pretty Life Online said...

great idea for TT... mine's up too hope you can drop by.

pussreboots said...

I participate in a couple yahoo groups but that's it from your list. Happy TT.

Laura said...

Sounds like some great blogs! I enjoy Rocks in My Dryer...that's probably my favorite. (Well...I like my blog too...but that probably doesn't count...) :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray for blogs. Boy I learn so much from people's blogs. I visit the Culture Vulture at the New York magazine at least once a day. that's a guarentee

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Wow, how do you have time to get all them read?

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I subscribe to close to 300 blogs and read about 400 feeds a day. Most of that comes from my music feeds. But since you asked, PussReboots and Out on a Limb with Claudia are both good daily reads.

SandyCarlson said...

Very cool. You keep yourself occupied with some real good guys!

siteseer said...

Depends on my workload how much time I have for reading. Do the few on my blog roll pretty much daily. Happy TT

Susan said...

Great list. I have so many that I peek in on every single day. They are all on my blogroll.

Susan

Lori said...

Nope, I cant say that Ive visited any of them. Maybe I will check them out:) Happy TT.

Christie O. said...

wow! that's a lot of reading! i read msn quite often, including my blog lineup.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't visit any of those.

Chelle Y. said...

I have never been on any of those sites. I should check them out.

Gattina said...

Geez ! you have to read a lot no wonder you had no time to participate in TT, lol !

Laski said...

OK, first off, my hubby and your hubby would get along great--mine is ALL about the 80s!

Love lists like this!

Thanks for dropping by . . .

Will need to read some of your other posts!!!

I just love exclamation marks . . . can you tell? !!!!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, I visit CF Husband everyday.I love this family..The shot of them together in the nursery is special..I also read my list of friends..I am inspired by you and visit daily .
Hugs, Baba

Anonymous said...

400?! A day?! Wow, I have regulars I try to get to at least once a day... I've never counted them, but I'm sure you make me look like a slacker.

Happy TT!

Bethany said...

I check CF Husband and CNN daily as well. Awesome list, thanks for the new blogs to check out! Happy TT :)

KC said...

very cool idea for T13 today.
I also stop by bloglines and yahoogroups daily.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. it was nice having you.

Anonymous said...

Great list!! I love your blog, too. It's a new read for me!

alisonwonderland said...

i'm involved in a few Yahoo! groups, but i don't check them daily. i do go to Facebook every day, and usually to GoodReads. i access Google everyday too (for Gmail, my Google Calendar, and Google Reader, as well as for searches).

happy TT! thanks for stopping by!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

There are a couple of blogs I read every day, but I admit to reading more than just the entertainment news on CNN.com every day. :O)

Thanks for visiting my T13!

Anonymous said...

Bloglines is great. It helps a lot.

Dane Bramage said...

Nope. Haven't been to a single one of them. I guess I will be busy this weekend checking out new sites.

Thanks for visiting my Anniversary edition Thursday Thirteen. 13 favorite T13 from the last year

Maria's Space said...

Great I love reading new sites. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I go to CNN for the Entertainment news too ;)

Jenny said...

Great list, thanks for the links! I'm off to visit a few now...especially your husband's TT! I love Disney.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Happy TT!

Tammy said...

Good TT! I'm going to check some of them out.

Momisodes said...

What a great idea for a T-13 post. Thanks so much for the links :)

verabear said...

That's a long list of blogs! I've got a long one too but not quite 400 :) Thanks for sharing your links and for visiting my TT :)

Susannah said...

Great list! Good for you for following all those adoption blogs. I only have about 60 in Bloglines, and I'm a lurker on some. But I do comment on a lot of them. Thanks for putting up a Mister Linky here. :~D

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis and Splash*Graphics

Laura Paxton said...

That looks like my list of blogs to visit daily! Thanks for coming by my TT!