Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

its a small world after all!

As we get ready for our Disney cruise the end of the month, I thought I would ask this question to all of you.

Who is your favorite Disney Character (animated or real life and why?)


Rumor has it that Jack Sparrow has been spotted on the boat..Im so excited!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we were at Disneyworld I really liked Mickey and Minnie! They were adorable and so sweet to Izzy.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I have to say that any of the Disney Princesses work for me. I'm a princess at heart. Too bad my boys won't watch any princess movies:) I think when we go to Disney in June we'll only be searching for Mickey and Buzz Lightyear.

Valtool said...

For me it's the qualities of smart and pretty, so just like my Amy, it's Belle.

Amy said...

Ooh, good question Amy! One of my very favorite Disney movies is Beauty & the Beast so I adore Belle. But I love, love and identify with Pooh...except I wear pants! Oh bother. LOL!

Been praying for your sweet hubby and I hope he is better. And I pray that you don't get it as well.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Minnie!

Carol said...

POOH!!! EEYORE!!!! Chip and Dale, Mickey of course...was I supposed to pick one???

Anonymous said...

Cinderella - hands down. When I first saw her at Disneyland, I was speechless!

PDub said...

I love Mickey - he's just the all around best!

I have friends in our neck of the woods that are taking a Disney cruise at the end of the month - you could be on the same ship!