Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

today

Okay, so this morning I had a bite (okay a big bite) of FF angel food cake. That was it and then I had lunch with my friend Elizabeth and her new baby Ethan. I had 7 chips and salsa and chicken fajitas with no S cream or cheese or guac but did have beans and rice..Good stuff!!

Came home with a sub for sick Michael and headed to the gym and that felt good.

Then to Publix for supplies (Like WW toffee bars, the WW ice cream is on sale) We are having baked potato's for dinner and adding soup for Michael.

Other than that its just a chill out day. Ive met some new WW blogging friends and that's been cool and a few of them live near me. Hi new friends!

Working Thurs, Fri and Saturday and then nursery duty on Sunday. Not sure if I will be in China or Australia though..

Keep praying for Tricia and Nate. She had to have a chest tube put in to help with some pain.!!!!

By the way, I feel a contest coming on!

3 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Amy, one bite of cake will not hurt you, it will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you on track without going on a binge..I hope Michael is feeling better..keep up your good work.Hugs, Baba

Laura said...

Hey! Try the Progresso Soups that are WW friendly...some are 0 points and others 1. SOOO GOOD!!

Michelle said...

sounds like you made good choices with the fajitas. i just ate way too big a piece of pound cake, topped off by a smaller piece so right about now taking only 1 bite sounds awesome :)