Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vacation and comment game!

I never post on Saturday but I have a few minutes before I leave for work. Did I tell you we go on vacation this week? After tonight, I have one more day to work before we pack up Thurday to head to Florida!! Saturday we will be on the Disney Magic with my family! I am totally excited, really I am. You would think we would have kids I am so excited! HeeHee!

Doing well on the weight loss, I will weigh in Monday for the last time before vacation and I will be good on vacation but I will also enjoy myself. I will not hate myself if I gain a pound or 2 on the boat, because I know I can get it off!!!!!

Comment game!


Here's how it goes: I'll start the game off in the comments section by choosing two words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, waffles or pancakes?

Valtool said...

pancakes, light and fluffy with maple syrup and butter

hashbrowns or home fries(with onions)

Amy said...

It's funny, but I am getting excited for your vacation! I can't wait to read all about it and see a lot of pics! And yes, have a great time and be aware of your "diet" but don't beat yourself up either if you come back a tiny bit fluffier. I think though you'll be walking quite a bit on the cruise ship that you will even take some off! I am very proud of you girl!

Mmmm, home fries with onions sound delicious right now, Michael!

American Idol or Dancing with the Stars?

Valtool said...

Definitely AI. I've never had any interest in watching a bunch of former TV stars and other mis-placed celebs try to learn to dance.

80's music or today's music?

Becoming said...

Oh, that's a hard one, because I'm a music fan. I will say today's music, because I do burn myself out on stuff.

BTW, I'm paxcounsel from the Newbie board!
:-)

-Karin

Becoming said...

Here's my choice for the next person:

Fall or Spring?

dishywinnie said...

oh has to be fall or Autumn- I love the colours. walking through the leaves and the way the sun hovers low in the sky


butter or marg

redmaryjanes said...

Well, with what I've been reading about margarine and because I'm a huge fan of Paula Dean and I only bake with real butter, I choose butter.

For our next commenter:

Are you more logical or emotional?

Special K said...

I'm mostly logical, except when my emotions are so strong they get in the way.

dogs or cats?

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
First of all, I hope you're having a great trip! I wasn't sure the best way to contact you, but I wanted to share with you some updates on WEGO Health and also to ask your opinion about an upcoming project.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Adrienne said...

Hello again - I forgot to leave my email address. It's adriennelb@wegohealth.com. Apologies for the double post.

Kelly said...

Most definitely Dogs, as they just unconditionally give you love...
For the next question :
carribean or alaskan cruise :)

Rebecca said...

I'd choose the Alaskan Cruise - everyone who's ever been there talks about how gorgeous it is!

Manual or Automatic transmission in your car?


P.S. Amy I love it when you play this game - it's fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Automatic, will never be coordinated to do that manual thing

Monopoly or battleship?

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Monopoly!

M&M's....Plain or Peanut?

Anonymous said...

Both!

Pizza...Hawaiian or Pepperoni?

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope things are going well for you guys, I'm sure you are both just anxiously awaiting the day your little one comes home!

I hope your vacation is a lovely one full of joy and laughter!

Unknown said...

hmmm, tough because with Weight watchers, hawaiin is better but I dont want to give up my pepperoni!!

I say..combine both

IPOD or MP3?

Anonymous said...

ipod & mp3 illiterate so hard to say. I think maybe i'd like ipod better though. Who knows?

Card games: old maid or crazy 8's?

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca holidays rental
Thank you!!!