Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

dreaded Weigh In

I avoided it. Didnt want to go. Did not do my best this past week, but I went. Down 1.8 pounds, which means I have lost over 18 pounds and there is a good chance I will hit the 20 pound mark before next week! Plan is to enjoy the cruise, with wise choices of course, and exercise with sister every day on the boat..

SO, the weight loss has slowed down but its mostly because of my choices..I even had spaghetti and pizza this weekend.

So we will start again tomorrow and hope my knee is feeling better as I really am enjoying my workouts with my IPOD

9 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome, Amy!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work! You look awesome!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I would not be hard on yourself - I think that the loss slows down just because you can't maintain 4# a week forever! you are doing great!! Good for you on the exercise while on vacation....

Donna said...

Let me get this straight...you are complaining about 1. something pounds?!! Are you crazy?!! Anything that is zero or below is a big thumbs up! My motto is each day I have a choice to be bigger or smaller. Time will continue to pass no matter which one I choose. You have obviously chosen the smaller path so STOP beating yourself up. You are doing an Amazing job staying on track and doing what you need to do to be healthy for little Miss Lynn Marie :)

jenn said...

Great job!

FluffyDonna said...

Ooh, iPods are so nice! What's your favorite song to work out to?

Jodie said...

That's super great! 1.8 is a good amount. You'll have a blast on your cruise!

Christie O. said...

that's still good! take it one pound at a time, you're doing great! i LOVE working out with my IPod, it puts me in another world completely.

Unknown said...

Donna,
I am not sure I can answer that question..

Right now, I love the Wicked Soundtrack or Casting Crowns, I dont have a lot of "workout music" on my IPOD except Fatboy Slim (I think thats the name)

any suggestions?

dishywinnie said...

well done Amy - your doing great