Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So it's now Wednesday April 23rd and in 24 hours we begin one heck of a vacation. Do you think Im just a bit excited?
First, Michael shares some of his favorite photos he has taken. The dude is talented. So, go visit www.valtool.blogspot.com.
I hope we will continue to share his talent..
It looks like Michael and I will be both be holding blog contests while we are gone. Make sure you check both blogs out starting tomorrow!!!!
Dont forget, prizes for our contests will be coming from our Disney Cruise. WooHoo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I started reading Blue Like jazz last night. It's kind a slow start, and he writting style of hard to follow. He writes like you would think someone talks. Anyways, I have heard good things about it, so I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt. - Brooke (http://www.freewebs.com/xgodsangelx/blogsiread.htm)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Have a great vacation!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

How exciting....Have a great time on your cruise!

FluffyDonna said...

Have fun! I will live vicariously through you :)

Susan said...

hey!! Love your new look. Hoping your cruise is everything you dreamed.

And I DID tell you that I'll be in Atlanta next week, right? I'm going to meet Jill from Who Could Ask for Anything More? on Thursday night in Buckhead. It'd be great to meet sometime.

Hugs,

Susan