Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

weight watchers,Shelby, and blogs

Please keep praying for Shelby, she is still in the hospital hoping she will eat and drink a little bit more!

Today, got home from work and made a WW English muffin with low sodium bacon, egg whites and chopped onions and peppers.Not bad for 6 points.

But then, I woke up and was starving so I ate 4 girl scout cookies, actually had 2 more when I woke up which is a total of 9 points.

Dinner was a KFC mashed potato bowl which I have been wanting for a while. Now this was a big pointer at 16 points...

I actually have points left over. So, I didn't eat the healthiest today but I am full and semi stayed on the program..

Looking to redo my blog with the blog fairy and shes helping raise money for the Starfish Orphanage.
I'm not sure if I am going to stay with Random Thoughts or attempt something creative!!! Any thoughts my creative blogging friends!!!

7 comments:

Pam and Jeff said...

I love your blog. If you really wanted to change it, you could do something springy and serene. I don't know. I like the look as it is.
Thanks for the info on the gas card.
Pam

Baba said...

Hi Amy, You are doing great on Weight Watchers...that is wonderful that your work place pays people to lose weight..I have tagged you ... come see... hugs, Baba

Jodie said...

Amy - thanks for your comments on my blog! It's really encouraging to me!
You've been doing great! I wish someone would pay me $25 a month to go to Weight Watchers...maybe I'll start paying myself! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are doing awesome on WW....I am motivated (almost)! Maybe after my Mom leaves!!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi there girl! I can't wait to see what you and Verna come up with. You are some talented ladies. Have a great day!

jenn said...

I just started WW this week after 2 months of trying to do it on my own. I have a blog dedicated to it, but it's private. Just shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite if you want.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

TeaMouse said...

Those dang girl guide cookies. My Avon lady just dropped a box off at the church office for the staff as thanks for letting them use the hall for Brownies. Thankfully I can't open them until I show them to our boss otherwise I'd be tempted to eat one.

I've had a good day so far - I had some ryvita bread with cream cheese and jam and a yogurt cup for breakfast, lunch was a pb & j sandwich and an applesauce cup and supper tonight is slow cooker chicken with rice soup.

I've been ok with my exercise, I did the elliptical Sun and Mon and took Oliver out yesterday for an hour but I've had toast and jam the last two evenings so I'm hoping that tonight I can avoid doing that.

I'm going to keep visiting as I find others who are losing weight inspiring - we all need to stick together.