Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Im bored..
Tell me about an interesting blog I need to have added to bloglines..Something interesting, funny or anything that will keep me entertained!!!
tell me why....
I dont care if its your own!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I'm sorry that you are bored...it's 4th of July....got any firework displays nearby (assuming you are in the USA). Good luck finding something to keep you busy.

Special K ~Toni said...

Well duh- read mine! I have two-

Air Force Wife
Special K Family
and Check out my contest!

Jenny said...

OK...I just found this guy's blog last week and I really like it...he's very clever with his writing and his blog is interesting and funny...Rosetta Rants is the name of the blog. http://rosettarants.blogspot.com/

Jeremy Lowe said...

http://homeinterest.us/blog and go back through history, should keep you entertained since it is definetly eclectic, and often mispelled... :-)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I travel the blogs too. Hope you find some interesting ones. I love yours btw.


Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)

tommie said...

this one is seriously funny: http://www.thekeptwoman.us/ she is on vacation this week. But she should be back this weekend.

Marcia Francois said...

Mine!!!

Organising Queen blog and
Take Charge blog