Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yeah for the weekend!

Its Friday! Thanks for the questions you guys sent (see posts below) Hope I will get some more from you. Looking forward to a whole weekend off which will include going to church on Sunday very awake!!!! Yippeee~

DOnt forget to ask me a question on the post below. I have had some good ones today!~

Nothing new here. Apparently Pixel (or as I call him Pickle) can flush the toilet and bring dead birds in the house!

Michael did another Friday Flashback today and he included a video I know. Most of the scavenger hunt prizes have been sent and the rest will be mailed this weekend..

Pretty boring huh?


Let me know if your are my 25,000th hit on my blog

I do want to send you to a blog that Michael and I visit. GO visit Steven! He's cool. He's honest. He is an all American family guy! He is a photojournalist with a heart for Christ and for others. I went to college with him and he married my college neighbor. We were able to visit him at the wedding of the year back in October when Jeff married the lovely Val (who was actually in People magazine a few weeks ago, seriously she was, in her wedding gown and everything. Anyway, back to Steven. He constantly challenges you to think of things outside the box. Go.Visit. Him. Listen to the videos he has up.

I will leave you with a question today. What are the movies that you can watch over and over and never get bored of ? (I call these laundry movies)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy weekend, Amy! Sorry for my disappearance - long time no see... there will be much more free time from now on - the "asparagus time" is over. So I´ll be around here much more often.

Love the new look!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman are 2 movies that I never get sick of!

gail@more than a song said...

I don't tend to watch too many movies over and over...I have watched You've Got Mail on several occasions though
Sound of Music is always a good one.

Mercy's Maid said...

I received my scavenger hunt prize today. Thanks!

It took me a minute to figure out who it came from. I'm used to receiving bookcrossing books with id numbers in them and I thought, "Uh oh, someone forgot to label this one with an id #!" Then I remembered about the prize.

:)