Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday evening

I am tired. Worked last night and slept all day and then woke up (obviously haha!). Michael was having some guys over so I arranged some girl time with my friend Elizabeth and her daughter.

So my evening began with Elizabeth picking me up and we headed over to Chilis for dinner for my usual chicken crispers. After an interesting conversation with Mary (who is 8) I discovered her favorite Disney Princesses are are the stepsisters in Cinderella. That was funny!!! She explained her favorite animals and told me what China was like.

We then headed over to Barnes and Noble to get a book for Elizabeth. I am not even going to let you guess what book she got it. Its THE BOOK! Then we headed over to Ross's Dress for Less and walked around. I found a few things and then we headed out and stopped at Bruesters for some ice cream. Elizabeths daughter is a hoot!

Mary got tired so we went to Elizabeths house for some girl talk and it was nice to talk to a friend outside of work! Hope to spend time with them again!


New post over that the adoption blog and new pics over at the 100 good wishes quilt blog!!!

3 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Sounds like you had a good time. It's always fun to get together with good friends for some "girl talk" and "girl fun".

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great evening out with your girlfriend and her daughter! That is a hoot that her favorite Disney "princesses" are the stepsisters in Cinderella!

Debi said...

Sounds like a perfectly wonderful girls night out!