Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

more random thoughts from yours truly

I haven't watched a whole tv show in a while. A problem when you work night shift. Apparently I am not missing much!

Work is good. Working a lot this week and then hoping to go to a couples baby shower for friends of ours on Saturday. They are going to China soon to get their son! Very excited for them!

On another note, Michael made a fabulous dinner again tonight and because he woke pretty early, I had the best sleep ever yesterday! Thanks again Michael! yes, another plug for Michael because he rocks! Don't forget to go visit him today over at Valtools Box!

Still haven't seen a few movies that I hope to including Knocked Up and Pirates!

That's what I wanted to ask? Give me some movie recommendations! It can be a recent movie or one that's your favorite. Michael knows movies..There are a lot of classics I have yet to see. Heck, I just saw Gone with the Wind, this year!!!!

So, tell me your favorite movies!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Knocked Up and thought it was fairly funny. It's pretty crude though. I give it a 5 out of 10. A couple of months ago I saw Blades of Glory with some girlfriends and thought it was hilarious. It's a little crude too but not as much as Knocked Up. :o)~

Cyndi said...

there are movies i want to see but i never have people to go with except the cartoons. so i wait until they come out bu i really want to see the new die hard.
movies i watch over and over
the sandlot,steel magnolias,the dies hards,leatheal weapons,rockys and star wars.and how to lose a guy in 10 days.my alltime favorite is GWTW.

Carol said...

Fried Green Tomatoes.....bring your tissues.

My boys had to see Transformers, I thought I'd die of boredom, but it was actually kind of good.....for a guy flick.....

Moviegirl20 said...

have to go see Pirates! It was wonderful. :-}
oooh, and Hairspray is coming out! That looks like lfun.

Sparky Duck said...

Breach was very interesting and did not feel as long as I thought it would.

Jennifer said...

Hi Amy. I haven't left a comment in a while, but I've been reading.

Hubby and I went to see Knocked Up over the weekend, and I wish we had seen something else. It just seemed like a total waste of time to me. Guess I was expecting more. I think crude is a understatement!

My son and I went to see Ratatouille and it was REALLY cute! Even better than I expected.

And, hubby and I watched a movie the other night - I don't think it was ever in the theaters, but it was really good. It's called The Last Sin Eater. I thought when it started that it was going to be really weird, but it turned out to be a great movie with an even greater message. Just from reading your blog, I really think you'd like it. If you do check it out, let me know what you thought about it! I assume you can get it at Blockbuster - we did it through the online deal, but surely they have it in the store too. Anyway, it's worth watching!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
We recently saw Ratatouille (very cute) and 'Mr. Brooks' (with Kevin Costner)..good suspense movie. Want to see 'Disturbia', '1408', the 'Die Hard' movie, which I hear is great. 'Georgia Rule' and 'Fracture' look really good too. (yes, I like suspense and thrillers!!!) Some of my old favorites include Steel Magnolias, Prince of Tides, Backdraft, Sabrina, As Good as it Gets, Something's Gotta Give.