Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, July 20, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt-tiny


This was when Pixel was tiny


15 comments:

-tnchick- said...

What a pretty feline! I love cats.

Anonymous said...

that is a very cute tiny kitten--love it's eyes!!

Anonymous said...

wow - you're fast out of the blocks this week! and cute photo too - am still searching for just the right tiny photo for my entry this week.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tiny kitten photo. Great take on this weeks theme. Have a good weekend, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Gattina said...

She well earned her name ! Cute kitty !

CRIZ LAI said...

Somehow those cute tiny eyes wanna make me hug them more. Great shots. Wishing you a calm, happy and lovely weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-tiny.html

Lynn said...

The look in the eyes of the kitten is just lovely.

ipanema said...

She's is a cutie indeed!:)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute. :) Pixel is a sweet kitty. :)

My tiny photos.

Anonymous said...

nice cat... i love its eyes... beautiful...

http://mysoulfulthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunt-tiny.html

Linda said...

What an adorable little kitten!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, Your kitty is so cute and tiny as a baby.Thanks for sharing.Have a good week-end. Baba

Paulie said...

What a cute, tiny kitty it was. . . ahhhh memories!

Come and see mine.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Amy. What a cute cat. I love the name Pixel.