Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, July 13, 2007

More Questions

Michael and I are taking questions over at the family blog if you would like to get to know us a little bit!

Have a fabulous weekend my friends!

Amy



oh and if anyone knows how to add "what I am reading" to a blog sidebar, let me know..Hubby would like one..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the book is called "library thing'; it is a widget. You go to that site - select the books you want to post after signing up for the service - at the end of the selection it gives you the code to put on the side bar. sometimes it holds your site from loading until it is in place.