Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend thoughts

Good morning friends! Hope ya had a good weekend!

Michael and I got up and went to church yesterday morning. Looks like we have a home church! We will be attending an introductory class on August 12th.

Jury Duty was last week so back to work this week. I have the 4th off and Michaels brother and family will be in town!

Once again, I recommend reading the book of Ecclesiastes if you get a chance. Its totally what I have needed to hear this week and its one of the easiest books to understand!

Ecclesiastes 4

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


Thank you for being my blogging friends and for keeping Michael and I in your prayers!

Let me tell you how silly I am. I have been praying to find someone to encourage. Silly me, everyone needs encouragement.

On another note, head over to Valtools Box and offer him some encouragement. Its week 2 of his job hunt!

6 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Oh yay, I'm glad you found a home church! That's so important and will give you a sense of community I think.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Glad you found a church!

You're right, everone need encouragement...

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you that you've found a church!

Continued prayers for Michael's job search!

Joyful Days said...

You are not silly but you are a very encouraging person. Many prayers for Michael's job search--we've so been there. Prayers for your new church home.

Peace,

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Girl, you can always encourage me. I have 2 crazy boys and could use all the encouragement I can get. Praying for Michael!

Marcia Francois said...

I love that you said everyone needs encouragement - is that your top motivational gift?

You are so sweet!