Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, February 03, 2007

cant get much more random than this!

Do you remember encyclopedias? Do you remember getting a new yearly one every year? I wonder when I quit looking at them. I wonder if kids still use them.. Im just wondering..

Thought I would share some blog that I am reading and what they are blogging about! Check and see if you are listed. This replaces blog of the day, by the way!

Thoughts of the Mama- she just gave birth to Miss Danica! check her out and say hello!

Cyndi- she is showing off her enthusiasm for the Superbowl and Mr Peyton

Michael- his latest blogs have been his Friday Flashback and he happens to my hubby

Southern Girl- another Union University graduate who has a funny picture of her dog

Sting My Heart- one of the most encouraging blogs I have been enjoying

Making a House a Home- this chick has some cool recipes here

Those are just a few that I hope you and at least say hello!

9 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I love "Sting My Heart". She has a beautiful and up lifting blog. I forgot to check out Michaels flash back Friday, but I'll get over there today, I promise. Have a great Sunday.

Much Ado said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment. Have you an LID yet? Just wondering what stage you were at?

Cyndi said...

Hey Girl thanks for mentioning me.:) How's your Dad? I've been praying for him.HugsCyndi

Sparky Duck said...

nothing like shilling for the old man is there Amy? ;)

Southern Girl said...

I remember encyclopedias and that yearly edition! When I was a kid, I LOVED pulling out each yearly edition and reading them.

Thanks for the mention of my blog! :)

Have a good week!

Nicki said...

Hi Amy! I just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog! I haven't been posting regularly these last few months but I hope to get back into the swing of it soon. Thank you for stopping by though.

I've really enjoyed looking over your blogs too. I see that you are adopting from China. I dream of doing that someday. I have a friend who just brought home her daughter from China, a couple of months ago. Precious. I look forward to reading about your growing family. :)

Scribbit said...

I love reading new blogs, I try to read a couple new ones each day, though lately my time has been too limited to do as much reading as I wish.

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to check them out.

el-e-e said...

Haven't "seen" you for a while but just wanted to pop by and say hello. Also, (reading your latest posts)... where do you guys play trivia?? I used to love to play when I lived in Decatur (before baby was born)!

take care.

Jennifer said...

i remember having an encyclopedia set... and sadly i think they are a thing of the past since we have the internet now... and wikipedia!!!!