Top 10 Greatest Love Songs
Top 10 Greatest Love Songs according to " The New York Daily News."
1. "My Girl" The Temptations
2. "I'll Be There" The Jackson 5
3. "Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton
4. "I Just Called To Say I Love You" Stevie Wonder
5. "You Are So Beautiful" Joe Cocker
6. " In My Life" The Beatles
7. "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" Roberta Flack
8. "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" Elivis Presley
9. "Michelle" The Beatles
10. "I Can't Stop Loving You" Ray Charles
What do you think? I havent even hear of a few of these and I think they were all done before I was born...uhm...
Amy . . .
What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising