Found another meme (I'll explain that later) that I have to participate in. I'm sure you want to as well!
February 05, 2007
10 Movies That Have Made You Cry
1) Radio-the first movie I actually cried the entire 87 minutes. The poor movie clean up guys was probably really ticked at me and my entire collection of napkins I left
2) Monsters Inc. Okay.I will explain. Niece Janie was 2 or 3 and identical to Boo..When Sully yelled at her,it broke my heart
4) Mr. Hollands Opus -that scene at the end was awesome
5) Armageddon -when he closes his eyes and pictures his daughter at her wedding
6) Beaches - Ahh, friendship7
7) Ladder 49. I love Mr Phoenix. I love this movie
!8) A Walk to Remember- Landon Carter is the best name in the world..First Valentines Day as a married couple
9) Steel Magnolias - everyone gave such a wonderful performance
10) The Notebook: my all time favorite movie for this reason
Next week: 10 Things You Worry About
Amy . . .
What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising