Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I have been so obsessed with Wordless Wednesdays, Thursday 13 and Friday Feast that I havent really blogged about me.

Michael and I are doing well..Still waiting on adoption papers but you can read all that at the adoption blog here

Lucy and the kitties are good. The Christmas tree is down and placed in the bag (thanks for the tip mom and dad) and now I can clean that room thouroughly. Its bad that we have Christmas gifts still in that room..I know..Perhaps if I confess, I will quickly get these things done.

I have failed a few of my resolutions and I am not that upset. Michael and I have been eating better at home. Its much improved but we have a lot more to work on. We still play with weekly trivia and we are going to a Superbowl party at a coworkers this weekend..Thats really about it, I guess. I have many thoughts about things I have read or have seen, but that can wait until I wake up later!!!

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy I think that it is so wonderful that you guys are adopting.

Barb said...

I know those weekly things can become overwhelming sometimes. It's only Friday and I'm already trying to come up with the next 13 things lol!

Valtool said...

I've never done the Friday Feast, but I created the Friday Flashback with my love for 80's music.

Also, Amy forgot to mention we won first place at trivia this week, the first time at this particular venue!