Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, February 16, 2007

I forgot to tell you that yest another post has been made to adoption blog and this one has been done my Michael himself..Check it out here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl!

I'm just going to respond really quick to your question about tags - I do it to make it easier for me when I'm looking for a previous post. I guess it's an organizational thing. I know that a lot of times the tags you use will help other people get linked to your blog - people who do searches and stuff.

That's my answer and I'm sticking to it - Mainly because it's all I got :) I'm really not a blogger expert...by any means. There is so much I would like to do with my page if I had the time and talent. But it'll have to wait. :)