Apparently this is the last TT. Bummer! Hope to see you guys around other memes..There are some cool ones out there!
13 things you do when adopting from China
1. WAIT! There is a lot of waiting going on.
2. Get organized
3. Do a lot of paperwork!
4. Enter the paperchase
5. Meet wonderful people
6. Attend an orientation
7. Join support groups
8. Get papers, have papers notarized and then certified and then state certified and then authenticated and then translated and then send to China
9. Learn about a budget because adoption does cost money
10. Answer a lot of questions and explain that you do not get to go pick one up !
11. Dream about the future and look forward to your trip to China and how it will change your life forever!
12. Check your mailbox daily
13. worry about finding 8 group photos..Its hard..we don’t have that many
There are many more things and if you want to read, hit our adoption blog at www.thechristoperfamily.blogspot.com
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants