Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, February 26, 2007

Neighboorhood Drama

There was drama yesterday. Next door. I mean right next door. The house to the left of us whose occupants just moved in. Michael posted it at his blog, which you can find here! It was pretty wild. Its a shame I met more neighbors after a dramatic event than I have in the past 2 years!

No comments: