Lets see..Whats going on in my life?
1. Survivor is over- Poor Yauman
2.American Idol is over- Vote here so we can see who you think is going to win
3.Went home for Mothers Day weekend. It was nice to see the family
4.Our one month anniversary for our adoption LID is coming up. Click here to give us some ideas on how we can celebrate the date.
5.Michael has the coolest cat pic on his blog. Click here to see his Wordless Wednesday.
6.Pixel the kitten has been living with us for 2 weeks and he is a crazy kitty.
7. I actually left the room twice yesterday and Lucy the basset hound did not bark
8. I am organizing a shower for 4 pregnant friends today but one can not come because she is on bed rest
9.Studio 60 has been officially cancelled
10.I am getting a new blog design
11. Kelly my sister is in town for work and we went to play trivia last night. We had a good time.
12. Another successful contest is over. Winners to be announced Thursday night. Next contest to be done this summer
13. I got new scrubs this weekend..Woohoo!!!
I think thats all..Anything interesting going on in your life?
God is good!
Pray for Heather!!!
If you want to pray for everyone involved in the Chinese adoption process, click here
Amy . . .
What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising