1.My wedding week and honeymoon. From picking up friends from the airport, to delivering baskets we made to guests staying at hotels, it was such a special week and I will treasure it always.
2.Mission trip in 10th grade to Quito Ecuador. It was awesome!!!
3.Getting Lucy. I held her in my lap all the way from the pet store..She was wiggly.Lucy is a basset hound
4.Our orientation with our adoption agency
5.My first day of orientation as a nurse..Holy cow was I scared!
6.Finally passing my drivers license..no I wont tell you how many times I failed!! Heehee
7.Meeting Michael. We met online and the first time we "met" was pretty fun!!! Although I thought he would be a good friend
8. Tornado drills at college over at Union University..That was a lot of girls in one bathroom..
9. Our first Disney Cruise!!! Cant wait for more!
10.Seeing Steven Curtis Chapman for the first time and finally meeting him!! That was cool!
11. Visiting my sister when she lived in Nashville
12. Seeing my sisters 3 children being born.It was too cool!
13. September 11. 2001 After the events, we learned that the day after our honeymoon we would be moving to Atlanta
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants