Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ask Away

Just got home from work and noticed Michael already did his AI comentary from last night. Check out http://www.valtool.blogspot.com/ for his thoughts.

Oh I have a story from last night but its probably not appropriate for the blogging world so I will just have to tell Michael anyway.

So as other bloggers are doing,for this post

What do you want to know about Amy? Ask me anything. I think I am ready. Im sleeping today so I will leave this up until Friday afternoon or evening!. So, ask as many times as you would like and on Friday I will answer your questions..
Go ahead!!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Are you musically talented? If so, in what way?

I am not in anyway shape or form. I wish I could sing or play an instrument like the drums! At least I know good singers like Donny Osmond and Josh Groban ;o)

Carol said...

do you ever get so upset that you use a curse word?

Do you ever eat ice cream out of the box?

Do I have too much time on my hands ....hee hee

Unknown said...

Are you musically talented? If so, in what way?

I played the piano as a child for several years and after high school, I stopped playing. I love playing the piano and hope to play again one day!


do you ever get so upset that you use a curse word?

Ahh, to be honest, yes, more than I should. I also make up my own words which usualy happens when I am frustrated

Do you ever eat ice cream out of the box?

A square box, no. A ben and jerrys round thing? heck yeah!

Good ones!

Anonymous said...

Do you like kielbasa?

Anonymous said...

You don't eat out of the square ice cream boxes? Really?

Can you remember losing your first tooth?

What grade did you get in highschool biology?

What was the last sweet surprise you did for Michael? (I'm looking for ideas!)

What was the last thing God spoke to you about in your time with Him?

Crying baby - so the questions will stop now.
Love you!

Bella's Mommy said...

Where did you get married?

Unknown said...

Dear anonymous, I know you are Mandy so haha!


Can you remember losing your first tooth?

What grade did you get in highschool biology?


I didn't take it in high school, I took chemistry and anatomy

What was the last sweet surprise you did for Michael? (I'm looking for ideas!) Im bad with ideas for various reasons. I tried cleaning the bathroom but was unsuccessful. I do pray for him daily though!

What was the last thing God spoke to you about in your time with Him?
Several times recently and its just awesome. Right now He has been talking to me through other people. This is a great question and I will come back to it

Can you remember losing your first tooth? Yes because its the only thing I did first before my younger sister..HAHA!

Where did you get married?
First United Methodist Church of Winter Park in Fl and had our reception at Lee's Lakeside

Gail said...

Amy I believe that I've read that you are a nurse. Where did you go to nursing school may I ask? I'm a former RN and that's why I'm curious. What kind of unit or floor do you work on now? I used to work in NICU's and PICU's. Though I don't work as one now, I will always be a nurse. :)

Unknown said...

For nursing school. I went to Daytona Beach Comm College. I work on a cranial-facial floor at Scottish Rite at Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta. On my floor we take care of facial/plastic surgeries, brain tumors, seizures, spina bifida and other things

Anonymous said...

Duuuudee...you didn't answer the kielbasa question?!
I'm laughing hysterically and LoveBug is questioning my every move cuz she wants to know why I'm laughing so hard.

Unknown said...

Okay Mandy...I LOVE KIELBASA!!! Michael wants to know if its an inside joke