Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend recap

First off, check out hubbys blog at www.valtool.blogspot.com hes having a question day so go work his brain..


I have Sunday-Wed off this week so I am hoping to get some of my New Years resolutions going. Hoping to work out every day and meeting with some friends. Lunch with friend Rebekah and a baby shower are already planned.

Friday night we had our community group and it was the best one yet! To finish our study from the book, "Men are like waffles, women are like spaghetti" we had of course a spaghetti and waffle dinner..Michaels spaghetti rocked. We had 4 couples this week and it was a very honest discussion. Im so thankful we joined our church (which was cancelled Sunday due to weather and allowed me some extra sleep) and our community group!!!! A good time was had by all.

We are now watching some football after catching up on October Road.

I'm feeling kind of tired and wierd so I will work on another post tomorrow

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hmmm...spaghetti and waffles...interesting! It sounds like you all had a wonderful time this weekend. We are getting ready to do a small group from our church...I'm excited.

Have a great week and enjoy your exercise.

Hugs,

Susan

Unknown said...

actually we had waffles for dessert

haha

Andrea said...

I hope you enjoy your few day off. Happy Excercising!!

Rebecca said...

Spagetti and waffles, yes I'm curious! Glad you all had a great time!! :-)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

The community group sounds like lots of fun....I wish we more things like that here!

Baba said...

Hi Amy, You did have a busy week-end..Did you enjoy the snow? My grands loved it and made a snowman with dad...I need to post a picture of them.I love your dessert of waffles..sounds great!!! Hugs, Baba