Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Saturday, January 26, 2008

i shall blog about blogging

Why do I blog? Several reasons. I find it very relaxing and fun. Here is really why. I like to talk. A LOT! I have a lot to say..I didn't say it was all important, there are just a lot of words.When I converse with people I am always afraid they will tell me to shut up. IN the blogging world, they cant not, they simply quit reading you..

So who blogs? Many people. There are blogs from all over the world, blogging for different reasons. Many people blog about their adoption journey, some blog to journal life events, some people blog to meet others.

Then you find the special blogs. You know the ones I speak of. The ones that make you stand still. The ones that make you cry for a stranger. You learn of God's love and grace. You simply read in awe. I have found one of those blogs lately and I wanted to share it with you. I need to warn you as you read this blog, you will smile, laugh, cry, rejoice with the family and cry some more. I do not know these people but I love them!!!

Ready? http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

Let me tell you about this family. There is a husband, wife and new baby. Wife has Cystic Fibrosis. New baby is very premature. When mom delivered baby, they had to give her a tracheotomy which she expected and has been in ICU.
Well, today she saw her baby for the first time! Oh I have been reading this blog since baby was born and this is just awesome. Please go and be blessed and encouraged. I love blogs like this.

3 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Amy, I have been following this family everyday and I love how the dad has kept us updated on his two girls...It looks like they will improve and go home as a family one day..All of our prayers are being answered...I posted about them on my blog last week...Have a blessed week-end. Hugs, Baba

Unknown said...

I believe I learned about them from your blog!!!

Susan said...

Wow. I am always amazed at the stuff you can find out there in blogland. Thanks for passing this along.

Blessings!!

:-) Susan