Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, January 27, 2008

weekend

So glad to have a night off. Even if its just one..Rough weekend. 2 Codes last night and one had to be intubated on the floor and was just a tiny baby. Needless to say, many of us were ready to head home. Headed to church where they did a spotlight on the short term mission work from the church. I really enjoyed it.

Can I just tell you how many great blogs i am reading right now? Some of you have amazing blogrolls..Haha!

I feel another contest coming...Stay tuned for details.

and if you live in Memphis or have lived in Memphis, help us plan our trip. What are your thoughts???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it. I don't think I could work where people are sick. I would get too depressed. I'm glad there are people like you around.

Unknown said...

I have to admit that sometimes I take a step back and ask myself why am I do this or did I just see what I think I saw?

I love it..i prefer the happier times but I love it

Rebecca said...

Yea, sick babies, I couldn't handle dealing with that - I'm glad the world has people like you in it :-)

Baba said...

Hi Amy, What a week-end you have had at work...Did the baby make at the code??? You had a wild night...Nights like that one make you appreciate the quiet nights..Have a good rest ..
Hugs, Baba

Jose said...

You obviously have a true vocation for what you do and I aprreciate what you do. Yes somebody has to do it but it's so much nicer when it's people like you that care.
I never been to Memphis so I can't help you ther.

Unknown said...

both kids went to ICU and will hopefully do well.

Qtpies7 said...

That is so hard! I am glad I am not working in health care anymore. It was rewarding, but hard, too. And I was only a PC at a home.