Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So, its a rainy Tues morning and we are watching Saving Silverman, which may be the dumbest movie I have ever seen besides the very first Adam Sandler movie called Going Overboard.

Which makes me wonder what the worst movie you have ever seen? everyone has different taste and some of you may actually like Saving Silverman..

SO tell us,

Whats the worst movies you have ever seen? Now after you have answered that question head over to www.valtool.blogspot.com and ask him a question and then head over to www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com to see what video he has posted!!

Cheers!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

The worst movie I have ever seen is Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil. Ugh, I couldn't sit through it, I walked out of the theater on that one (good thing I had a free ticket). The other worse one was that first Bean movie that came out - it was super duper lame, and I took a nap in the theater instead of watching it! :-0

Happy Tuesday :-)

Amy said...

Morons From Outer Space - The name says it all!

Plus we just saw Cloverfield....stupid!!! I do not recommend wasting your money on it.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't think of a worst movie....I must have liked all the ones I've seen lately!

Books, hooks, needles, and my weightloss journey said...

Worst movie I can remember seeing is Billy Elliot. What is worse I didn't see it in the theater, I bought a copy on VHS, and I am such a pack rat that it is still in the house. It is in the 'going to Goodwill' bag, but it is still in the house.

erin said...

Aw, I really liked Cloverfield.

The worst movie I've ever seen is Hulk (with Eric Bana). Second runner-up would be Brigadoon, this really awful musical.

Karen said...

I have seen a few, but the only two I can think of are My Super Ex Girlfriend, and The Marine...

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Worst movie of all time is "anything playing on Hallmark or Lifetime at any hour of the day in the history of those channels".

That pretty much sums it up.

Unknown said...

oh no neil..No you didnt..Are you also talking about the poorly done, cheesy movies done at Christmas time? BEcause I must say that although they are pretty bad, my dedication to the holiday makes me feel like I have to watch them

Bella's Mommy said...

Amy,

First I love movies on the Hallmark channel. I really did not like the movie lost in translation, although I know a lot of people did. I honestly could not stay awake.

Sister Snoopy said...

I don't like the majority of Adam Sandler movies. Actually the only ones I've liked (and I've really liked them) are the two with Drew Barrymore.

The only movie I've ever gotten up and walked out of (that I can remember) was The Russia House. I can't remember if it was horribly boring or what...

I tend to avoid movies that look horribly stupid, especially any Jim Carrey movies. I refuse to sit through crude, ignorant, or offensive movies.

But that's just me. ;-)